Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings

Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings
A little story about living, learning, and loving

Monday, March 5, 2012

It's the Most WONDERFUL time... of the YEAR :)

No, some of you might be thinking you are reading a post that was from Christmas. I am sorry to disappoint. There will be no Christmas trees or jingles right now... but the other great time of the year.

Well maybe if your last name isn't McGary you don't think so much my calendar says it is March which means....
AMAZING COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

I am so pumped, I know my boys UConn have had some rough times this season but I am feeling good going into this. I like our match-ups as a 9 seed better then a 10 seed so we will see.

My boy Lamb-Chops has got to come through for us... I know he can :)

I am ready to see this picture again.... and this year I WILL go to the Final Four if we make it..... no "maybe" from last year. I would have loved to have been there

But it all started, when I was young. Watching my favorite team ever.... Wake Forest... beat down on their long time rival UNC. By the man named Randolph Childress it was a game and shot that changed my life forever!

Hopefully Wake will get back to these days, I cannot wait to set my bracket and sit around and watch games 24/7. If you need me the rest of the month, find me on ESPN or CBS stations... have a great dance everyone :)

And don't forget to Set The Puppies!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment