It is March, and winter is "almost gone", even though there wasn't really much of one this year. But I can say that after a rough January and February, I am ready for this month. And this month has already started out really well for me. Here is just a list of some of the good things going on:
1. It is Spring Break, and I leave tomorrow for a lovely long weekend with great friends in Northern Vermont... hitting the slopes in 50 degree weather, could be a fun ride
2. My Dad's latest scan turned out amazing so it is good times all around for the McGary family. We are totally thankful and hoping this is a sign of things to stay :)
3. I have found a new-found obsession for The Hunger Games. I read all of Book 2 yesterday, with slight breaks every hour or so for a drink, bathroom break, or to swap the laundry. I love getting into new series of books and glad all three books were out so I could read them back to back! Can't wait till next week for the movie!
4. Obviously it is March Madness, my Huskies got in, and I am pretty excited to get to play Kentucky in round 2. I am sure that we can keep up with them and show them which blue is better :)
5. Getting lots of Save The Dates in the mail... can't wait for the celebrations of some of my dearest friends!
There are plenty more... including new meals that went over well, some new clothes, good tax returns, and even more. Hopefully we all have something to be looking forward to this March. It is a great time of year, especially with this abnormally warm weather! Enjoy it!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment