Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings

Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings
A little story about living, learning, and loving

Monday, March 26, 2012

End of Month Thoughts

So some how March is almost already over, and I am not quite sure where it went. But with it being the last full week of March, I thought I would say some things that I have thought throughout the month.

1. Basketball is ALWAYS unpredictable
           As much as I watch basketball, follow it, and read about it... when March comes around, nothing is by the books. Either way, another NCAA tournament has reached its last week. Crazy! I know my Huskies aren't in the Final Four this year, but at least the Big East is showing they can always a compete by having one team in.

2. Friends can Cure ANYTHING
          March is a month between school and everything else in my life that sometimes gets a little interesting. But if you remember your friends and who can help keep you sane then you surely can use their company to help when you are feeing a wide range of emotions. Thanks guys! :)

3. Charles Barkley STILL hates the Big East
         I am not sure what we did to him, but he drinks Hatorade anytime he talks about us. Why does he think he is so much better than us?

4. New Recipes are like Finding A Treasure Chest
        When I find new recipes that work, it is like I have found a gold mine! I love trying new recipes to cook and especially since I have had some more free time this semester it is easier. It is scary trying something new since you are not sure how it will turn out but when you find something that works, it does feel like you have won a great prize!

5. You get Busier As You Get Older, Free Time Ie Hard to Find
        It surprises me each and everyday how as I got older I thought I would have more time to do things in my life. But between family, friends, birthdays, celebrations, meetings, etc. there is something going on every weekend and sometimes everyday! You sometimes wonder if you will ever find a second to have a spontaneous trip or day of relaxing. I have realized though I have to make the best use of my time! I only have so much time!

Some of these are obvious, but with it a cold Monday Morning in March, I have decided as unpredictable as some times are, some things are always the same. No matter what you try to do to change it up! To another month, good riddance and onto some April "showers' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment