As March ends, that means the first quarter of the year is over. And there are some things I have not enjoyed in these three months, including the amount of times I got sick, but there are many things I have begun to love this year. Here is a quick list of some of my favorites:
1. NEW GIRL!
If you have not started watching this show, you MUST! It comes on right after Glee, which is easy for me, and it is only 30 minutes, so you don't have to focus too long. This show is HILARIOUS! The premise is a girl who moves in with 3 guys and she is like me in so many ways. Loves to break out in song, a little odd at times, and really just is trying to enjoy life and her job. I find myself non-stop laughing for the whole 30 minutes. Everyone much give this show a chance!
2. New Recipes
I am always someone who is looking for new recipes to try and cook. Sometimes you just get in a rut with what you have been eating. The best thing Rich and I have tried recently is adding Chocolate Chips to his usual Banana bread... and let me tell you.. it was DELICIOUS! Everyone needs to add some chocolate to banana bread, trust me!
3. Dresses
I have always loved dresses, but I tell you, this year the designers are going all out! Every time I am in a store they have great new dresses in all sorts of colors and styles. Hopefully I can continue to find them into the summer with even a cheaper price.
4. Books
Lots of great books out there right there. I finished the Hunger Games, I have read a lot of other good books this year so far including Run like a Girl, Cinderella Ate my Daughter, and Getting In. Now I am going to try the new "trilogy" the Fifty Shades of Grey. Any reviews?
Hoping the next quarter will be as good, especially with the weather. Graduation and hopefully securing a job.. here I come :)
dust.
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment