This summer we have 4, and luckily they are spread out a good amount. The thing I love about weddings, other then having a good time, is just really seeing a lot of hard word pay off for two special people in your life and watching them begin this new chapter together.
The first one of this year is one of Rich's old college roommates. It was a lot of good college friends and it was a great day for a wedding. The groom is in a band so even came up and performed at his own wedding for a couple songs! We all had a great time and I know Jim and Liz did!
Weddings do make you realize one thing... you are getting older and more mature (hopefully). They show you that you are starting a new chapter, this life not as a child, college student, single college graduate, but now you are married... part of a pair.. life partners. It is touching!
As much fun as we have at weddings, you know that for everything that goes well, it took a lot of planning! And as each wedding I go to, I see more and more amazing things that I would never have thought of at a wedding.
With one down, three to go. Hopefully each continue to have a great day and start this amazing new journey together!
Getting ready to say their vows
You may now kiss the bride!
Just relaxing before the reception
There goes the wedding party
Let the dancing begin
And let the new band take over :)
No comments:
Post a Comment