Sooo... as a lot of you know I am super competitive. That might be putting it lightly. I take anything and everything more serious then it should be, especially sports and things that are already competitive in nature. But either way I have always wanted to be a part of the Amazing Race. I watch that show season after season wanting to show them all up. I have yet though to make my team debut to win the million dollars.
Yesterday though I saw a new alternative that is closer and I don't have to "try out" for. It is called the Great Urban Race.
Great Urban Race
This looks like an amazing mix of mind, body, and determination; with a little luck in there. I am really excited and I totally am going to do this. The one in Boston is on the day of my graduation so that will not work, but NYC is available. I had some peeps who I think would know the in's and out's of Boston but maybe I can read up about NYC before it begins.
Anyone want to join along? Teams of 2-4 and we can always have more then one team entered. I would love to make this a tradition and great practice for when I do make the Amazing Race. Oh if you didn't know, I am an Amazing Race Cozumel Winner and Record Holder for time. Yeah.. bring it Urban Race!
dust.
8 years ago


I know some peeps who did the Boston urban! Tell you about soon. Remind me!
ReplyDelete