As 2012 continues on, a lot is to be expected with the new year. The main part being my new career and change in almost lifestyle. Gone are the days of leaving work and just being able to relax at night. Gone are the days of knowing exactly when the work day begins and ends. Maybe that is better, maybe it is nice to not have to worry about driving to work in the snow to get to a place that never closes even if it is a blizzard outside. Maybe it is nice to not worry about going into work on the weekends or holidays. Even with the positives and negatives of each choice, I expect to find myself in a new career that I love.
But sadly there are always things that happen in our lives that are not expected. You might not expect it but it might be things that cause happiness in your life or it might cause sadness. In either instance, you have to roll with the punches in life. No one has a blueprint of how things will turn out for them, and it always seems to be the most inconvenient time for bad things to happen. I have had lots of friends and even myself have times that sad things happen to them. But times like this is when true character and heart comes out. I am sometimes in shock at how well some people have been able to handle and carry themselves in rough times. I know that it takes a lot for someone to still be positive when there seems to be nothing going right for them. If everyone could be this way when bad times roll around, this world might have a better ora to it then it already does. I am not saying that no one has reasons to be upset or frustrated at times, because we all need that release. I just think that everyone learns to handle things better in life and that people who still look for positives in their lives can be worth praising.
Expectations are good to have but if we lived our lives through what we expected, I think life would be a pretty dull place. Something to spice things up in life can actually be beneficial at times, keeps you on your toes. So next time something you weren't expecting happens, just take a deep breathe and just think, there is always bumps on the road, but we all make it through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment