Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings

Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings
A little story about living, learning, and loving

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thanking Mom

This has been a crazy month but I wanted to try to get in as much as I can.

Mother's Day is the time when we all realize how truly special our relationships with our mothers are. Not only would I have probably gone back to school to be a teacher, but had enough faith in myself to reach for my goals. Each person has a different type of relationship with their mom, but that is what makes all of feel we have "the best mom ever."
My mother is far away from me in distance but very close in my heart. I think about her everyday and think about what she has taught me throughout my life. I wish I was distance wise closer to her, but her relationship has strengthened me to be able to be up in Connecticut further from my family knowing that they truly love me and care for me no matter what happens.
My mom has been with me my whole life, and I know she will continue to be. This year I was able to make her a special Mother's Day Brunch and just show her hopefully that she has impacted me in more ways then she will ever know.

I love you mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment