Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings

Family, Friends, Fun, Feelings
A little story about living, learning, and loving

Friday, April 20, 2012

Let's Talk about ME!

It is pretty funny, of everyone in the world you feel like you know yourself the best, but sometime show are you supposed to tell someone else about yourself while still being professional?

That is my new big problem these days as I finish up school. JOB APPLICATIONS! You are a name, a sheet of paper in a stack of others, and some how you have to make it so your name POPS and your information is picked up.

I have struggled to figure out how to balance this. I do not want to be cocky but I want to be confident about my skills and my work ethics. I really want the administration to see something in me that I know is there.

As much as we all can talk about ourselves with friends and with family, to talk about what you think or believe in is even harder. You have to be comfortable with it and confident but at the same time not act like you are correct or the best always. You might feel it, and it is fine to have confidence in yourself but it is a balance. I don't want to leave too much off an impression that it is a turn off but enough to make them want to know me more.

Job applications are rough, and the waiting is even more painful. You triple think over everything that you submitted and wrote. Hopefully int he next couple weeks I will have some positive phone calls. I cannot wait to start this next part of my life!

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment